Saturday 1 May 2010

Film review- Sharin

SHIRIN
A friend of mine, whose opinion I really value, invited me to the cinema. I thought to myself, ‘this film’s bound to be interesting’. Hence today I would like to recommend to you a movie by an Iranian director, Abbas Kiarostami. He’s fascinated by people’s pasts and, more precisely, what people choose to forget.
Imagine yourself in the cinema, standing between the screen and the audience. In order to make it more interesting, you have your back towards the screen, so you can see all of the people’s reactions to the film but at the same time, you are not able to watch it yourself. Your imagination will send you on a great journey, and give you a fantastic lesson in reading people’s behaviour. What’s this movie like? You can’t even begin to imagine...
more on:
http://www.2b.nepco.org.uk/assets/issues/2B44.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment